Thursday, August 10, 2006

George to Tony

Sorry to put something political out:

Just Imagine the phonecall;

"Hi Tony? it's Dubya. Listen, I'm in the shit. I need a favour".

"You sound worried, what's happened?"

"A baaaaad pole."

"What, a migrant worker, but they're good for the econom...."

"No you asshole! opinion pole! There's a majority against us be-in in Eye-Rack. We've got to sway em. Listen, you got any suckers ready for the big one?"

"Loads, you know me, always got a supply of diversions...

What can I tempt you with? I've got a group in Luton with incediary turbans, a couple in Bolton with armor piercing sandals, an Indian takeaway in Kiveton Park serving botulism vindaloo, and some headbangers outside London with anti aircraft soda pop then..."

"át's a boy Tony, Anti Aircraft sodie pop... You good for Thurrrrsday?"

"Come on George, you can count on me, you know you can! Nothing like a bit of hardship to bring out that "Battle of Britain Spirit". I've a few comittees ready for chairmen, so the airline chiefs won't get too upset, and it's a great way to get a few more laws through and some bad news out when everyone's looking the other way".

"Tone, You just saved our retirement fund!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home